The NHS does not cover for some services under its contract and therefore attract charges. Some of these services are:
- Private sick notes
- Insurance forms
- Holiday cancellation forms
- Medical reports
- Fitness to travel certificates
- Private prescriptions
- Some vaccinations services – notably vaccines for foreign travel.
Our fees for these services are in line with BMA approved national guidelines and are displayed in the surgery.
The Practice adheres to the BMA recommended charges for private letters. For a further list of our charges, please contact our reception or download here.
- Urgent letters will take a minimum of 48 hours to complete. The fee for urgent letters is higher than routine.
- Routine letters will take up to 2 weeks to complete.
Please note that we are due to increase our Non NHS work fees. This is to cover the rise in work load.