There is still time to come in and receive your FREE flu vaccination!
You may have heard about the recent Public Health England announcement that there has been a peak in the number of flu cases across the UK in the lat few weeks. We would therefore encourage you to come and have your free flu vaccination now, to protect you for the remaining cold winter months.
Am I eligible?
The following patients are eligible for a free flu vaccination:
- Aged 65 years or older
- 2 & 3 year olds
- “At Risk” patients. This means patients with a serious medical condition such as:
- Chronic (long-term) respiratory disease, such as severe asthma, COPD or bronchitis
- Chronic heart disease, such as heart failure
- Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic liver disease
- Chronic neurological disease, such as Parkinson’s disease or motor neurone disease
- A weakened immune system due to disease such as HIV/AIDS, or treatment such as cancer
- Being a carer
If you are unsure, please call us or ask at reception to check if you are eligible.