Join us at Riverside Surgery for your FREE flu vaccination!
We are running two walk-in-clinics for those eligible for flu vaccinations.
The first date is Wednesday 2nd October 2019 8am – 6pm for our over 65 year old patients.
The second date is Wednesday 30th October 2019 2 – 8pm for our under 65 year old patients who are deemed ‘at risk’ (please see below for further information.
Am I eligible?
The following patients are eligible for a free flu vaccination:
- Aged 65 years or older
- 2 & 3 year olds
- “At Risk” patients. This means patients with a serious medical condition such as:
- Chronic (long-term) respiratory disease, such as severe asthma, COPD or bronchitis
- Chronic heart disease, such as heart failure
- Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic liver disease
- Chronic neurological disease, such as Parkinson’s disease or motor neurone disease
- A weakened immune system due to disease such as HIV/AIDS, or treatment such as cancer
- Being a carer
If you are unsure, please call us or ask at reception to check if you are eligible.